EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
New resources from the Get Set programme, created in partnership with the British Olympic Association and Aldi.Read more
Drinkaware has launched Drinkaware for Education - a set of free, curriculum linked, alcohol education resources for PSHE classes.Read more
On 21 October, the DfE published a consultation on far-reaching measures that will result in more schools being forced to convert to academy status. They are also consulting on a definition for 'coasting' schools. We explore what this means for schools and how they might be impacted.Read more