EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
Scrub Up on Science is a new website from the Society of Cosmetic Scientists which aims to provoke an interest in, and an awareness of, the cosmetic science industry amongst KS3 and KS4 pupils.Read more
The results from the October 2014 surveyRead more
Your school could become part of the London 2012 Paralympic Legacy and have the honour of naming a new variety of apple to be grown in the Mandeville Place Orchard in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.Read more