EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
As it rolls around to this time of year, it certainly seems to be the case that our souls need to be saved from the classroom! The countdown is well and truly on until the Christmas holidays. Personally, I am finding it a slog at the moment with extra-curricular things that are going on around the school, as well as data that needs to be collated and logged and observations taking place…but the end is in sight! We will get there!Read more
The demands of teaching are such that it is often easier to go to work ill than to call in sick. What with the planning involved and the pile of marking left to welcome you back, many teachers just don’t do it!Read more
When Harlow MP Robert Halfon was appointed Minister of State at the Department for Education as part of Teresa May’s July reshuffle, he immediately tweeted his excitement at being given the apprenticeships brief.Read more