EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
Get Set to Play is excited to announce the launch of their brand new competition, developed by P&G and the British Olympic Association, which offers a lucky school the chance to win a visit from top athlete Jessica Ennis-Hill, as part of the ‘Thank you Mum’ campaign!Read more
Unsurprisingly, it was the plan to make every school in England an academy by 2022 that grabbed the headlines when the education white paper was published on 17 March.Read more
BETT 2016 was in full swing this week and among the plethora of interesting seminars, we had the pleasure of attending a live presentation of the BBC micro:bit – Get Creative, Get Coding, Get Connected with Samsung.Read more