EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
Our teachers helped us with research for the Project ENTHUSE partners, around inspiring businesses of all sizes to get involved in providing STEM support to schools.Read more
Thanks to the opinion and expertise of our teachers, we were able to contribute to a report from All Party Parliamentary Group on Financial Education in Schools.Read more
Get Set to Play is excited to announce the launch of their brand new competition, developed by P&G and the British Olympic Association, which offers a lucky school the chance to win a visit from top athlete Jessica Ennis-Hill, as part of the ‘Thank you Mum’ campaign!Read more