EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
If we want to protect the physical and mental health of future generations, we must ensure that primary-age pupils have regular opportunities for exercise throughout the school day.Read more
It’s vital that we engage young learners with scientific ideas, but it can be challenging to balance this with other demands of the curriculum as well as financial pressure on resources. With that in mind, here are five quick and easy ways to start communicating science ideas in your primary school.Read more
In a world defined by instant gratification, parents and teachers are rightly concerned about how much time children spend using their innate creativity. What can teachers do to ensure their pupils are getting enough time – both structured and unstructured – for creativity in school?Read more