EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
Your school could win a film workshop and meet ParalympicsGB athletes!Read more
Rightmove is challenging 5 to 18 year olds to look through a lens and share photographs of a special place, person or activity in their local area in My Neighbourhood, a nationwide photography competition.Read more
Get Gas Safe is a new, free, education programme, from Gas Safe Charity and supported by Electrical Safety First, RoSPA and City & Guilds, which aims to enable teachers to deliver vital gas safety messages to primary pupils and their families. Teachers registering on the website before Friday 15th May will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad mini 3!Read more