EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
Last week EdComs Teachers joined the teaching and EdTech communities at Bett 2015 at ExCel London and also attended their first TeachMeet. Community Manager Verity gives us her lowdown...Read more
EdComs is helping to implement, measure and evaluate the Samsung Digital Classroom pilot programme in primary schoolsRead more
The results from the EdComs Teachers November survey, which asked about communication with parents.Read more