EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
The results from our first quick poll...Read more
At the TES Pre-election debate each of the three main political party representatives were given 5 minutes to outline their vision for education should they win the election, before the floor was opened to audience questions. This post summaries their responses to those questions...Read more
On 11th March EdComs Teachers attended the TES Pre-election debate to hear the three main political parties outline their vision for education and schools and convince teachers to vote for them. Here's what Nicky Morgan, David Laws and Tristram Hunt had to say...Read more