EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
As educators, are we inadvertently ensuring that the playing field is not yet level? Are we still unfairly “picking teams on the playground, whatever the game might be”? And what more can your school do to ensure sport is inclusive for all?Read more
By re-focusing on the process students go through to get the correct answer, rather than the correct answer in isolation, I believe we can better support students in developing vital problem solving-skills.Read more
If we want to protect the physical and mental health of future generations, we must ensure that primary-age pupils have regular opportunities for exercise throughout the school day.Read more